Military Preferred Pricing Program
In appreciation of your service, Hyundai is proud to offer the Military Preferred Pricing Program to active and veteran Military personnel.
Members of the Canadian Military and subsidiaries can take advantage of the Military Preferred Pricing Program to receive up to $1,500 in price adjustments on select models. That is in addition to any of our current in-market promotions.
*To be eligible for preferred pricing:
- Active & veteran personnel of the Canadian Armed Forces (army, navy, or air forces).
- An active member of the Canadian Military Police Association. CMPA-APMC.org.
- Canadian Military Police Association I.D.
- Military Cadet does not qualify for the program.
Program terms & conditions
- Customers must present their proof of Military relationship and I.D. at time of purchase to receive special price discount off their purchase.
- Discounts cannot be applied after the purchase has been made.
- This program can be extended to family members residing at the same mailing address as the active Member. (*Certain restrictions apply).
- Final pricing will be subject to freight, delivery and destination, registration, insurance, license fees, † PPSA and all applicable fees, levies, charges and taxes. Excludes $350 admin fee. † PPSA: Personal Property Security Act.
Dealer may sell for less. Inventory is limited, dealer order may be required. Visit military.hyundaicanada.com or see dealer for complete details. *Program is subject to change or cancellation without notice. If you experience issues with the form, please clear your browser history and try again. You will receive an on-screen confirmation message when the form has been successful. Offer only available in Canada.Contact Us